Sunday, May 9, 2010

Today I realised how important a role music plays in human life, there was this song I'd been searching for for about 10 odd years now which incidentally is half my life...from a tiny age it had been playing on loop in my head sometimes for days on end...hmm hm hm hm hmmm hmmm hmmm la hmm hmm hmm hmmm hmmm hmmmmmmmmmm...i alos realised little quests that each person knowing or unknowingly sets for oneself...today that culmianted and in the most odd of manners, not woth endless youtubing looking for old spice ads and boxers and beaches which I'd associated with the soing but while studying DPC my roomie played the osng..and i just forze I hadn't heard it in the said 10 odd years, i hesitantly asked him "George, what is that song you're playing?" and he matter of factly replied "vangelis conquest of paradise" didn't ring a bell but boy oh boy the music sure did been listening to it on loop for 20 odd mins no sign of letting up...well on to the next conquest...if only I could remember off hand what it was...

Vangelis Conquest of Paradise= Nirvana 

What a song 

What a song

What a song

What a song

What a song



1 comment: